Second Skin Audio

97 ext cab ranger.... 6-15s

toolshed

Got any videos of it playing man ? I like it to. Old-school for sure. I remember that brand of subs. There where bad azz in there day. And I don't mean that as a bash on them. As I said feeling it, pretty sweet. Brings back some good thoughts for me. I was going to get two 18's but backed out. Wished I would have now.

Sorry bro, I sure don't... Im finishing the amp rack and hopefully this weekend it will be finished. I bought 10 sub back in the day. Planned on a 9-15 wall in a s-10 blazer.I thought I would build this since they were just laying around. Oh and someone said you couldn't fit 6-15s in an extended cab ranger so that's all it took to motivate me :) I had 4 in there but it was doing mid 140s on one amp.... I'm trying to get 150 range so we will see

IMG_20140926_175312981_zpshtznqpjg.jpg

Had some bad motor noise..none when the RCA's are unplugged. Re grounded the radio and still unbearable. I changed the RCA's still awful. I switched the sub out to the rear outs and that seemed to solve it but still have a bad turn off pop. Tested it, going to be hard to see going down the road :)

Archived