toolshed Posted September 25, 2014 Report Posted September 25, 2014 Still needing to finish this up, but here is the ranger... Using some old hyperthrow sub's from my younger years and 2 earthquake 200dhc's
2loud4uboyz Posted September 25, 2014 Report Posted September 25, 2014 Got any videos of it playing man ? I like it to. Old-school for sure. I remember that brand of subs. There where bad azz in there day. And I don't mean that as a bash on them. As I said feeling it, pretty sweet. Brings back some good thoughts for me. I was going to get two 18's but backed out. Wished I would have now.
toolshed Posted September 25, 2014 Author Report Posted September 25, 2014 Sorry bro, I sure don't... Im finishing the amp rack and hopefully this weekend it will be finished. I bought 10 sub back in the day. Planned on a 9-15 wall in a s-10 blazer.I thought I would build this since they were just laying around. Oh and someone said you couldn't fit 6-15s in an extended cab ranger so that's all it took to motivate me I had 4 in there but it was doing mid 140s on one amp.... I'm trying to get 150 range so we will see
toolshed Posted September 26, 2014 Author Report Posted September 26, 2014 Had some bad motor noise..none when the RCA's are unplugged. Re grounded the radio and still unbearable. I changed the RCA's still awful. I switched the sub out to the rear outs and that seemed to solve it but still have a bad turn off pop. Tested it, going to be hard to see going down the road
Tecomah Posted September 26, 2014 Report Posted September 26, 2014 Old school ftw 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
toolshed Posted September 29, 2014 Author Report Posted September 29, 2014 Its true old school.... Tested again today.... Plays 50-60 hertz like a champ. It almost ran me out of it. Seems a bit louder with the door open. Excited to put it on a meter to see what its doing.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.