ok ive been myspace friends with this chick for a long time. we grew pretty close. both have fucked up lives blah blah blah. well i finally got to chill with her and her cousin yesterday, and damn am i glad i went lol. me and her cousin hit it off so well its not even funny. shes got a dirtier sense of humor than me, into car audio, and is a hardcore gamer. ahh i love my luck :D. this is a pic of her.

n3n3g1.jpg

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

ok ive been myspace friends with this chick for a long time. we grew pretty close. both have fucked up lives blah blah blah. well i finally got to chill with her and her cousin yesterday, and damn am i glad i went lol. me and her cousin hit it off so well its not even funny. shes got a dirtier sense of humor than me, into car audio, and is a hardcore gamer. ahh i love my luck :D. this is a pic of her.

n3n3g1.jpg

not bad looks a little thick but nothing i wouldnt hit.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

well play your cards right and be your self and every thing should be fine =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

not bad looks a little thick but nothing i wouldnt hit.

hey i like my women like my steaks, thick and juicy with a little fat for flavor lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

thats pretty sick. but funny . how old is this girl again?

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

hey i like my women like my steaks, thick and juicy with a little fat for flavor lol

ha ha ha id hit that shit !!! now i have to go see what state your in ha ha ha

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

ha ha ha id hit that shit !!! now i have to go see what state your in ha ha ha

mark ass -.-. shell be 22 in july

damn detroit ! :angry: its too cold there you can have her !!!

she only likes dark meat anyways