My 15s---new Video 5-3-08

just got back from vegas last night so i didnt see any of the comments that were erased from the haters but the videos look cool . dont see why every one is bitching about your videos its more dangerous to be driving around bassing your system. that is if you acually have a real system doing over 140 db shaking the shit out of your car making your eyes all blurry and shit i mean talking on your cell phone changing cds or adjusting the heater is all dangerous dont worry about the negative people and be positive. :P:D

smdsig2.jpg

just got back from vegas last night so i didnt see any of the comments that were erased from the haters but the videos look cool . dont see why every one is bitching about your videos its more dangerous to be driving around bassing your system. that is if you acually have a real system doing over 140 db shaking the shit out of your car making your eyes all blurry and shit i mean talking on your cell phone changing cds or adjusting the heater is all dangerous dont worry about the negative people and be positive. :P:D

thats what im sayin

i got a bunch of clips, anyone wanna help me

i need to get my videos that are set up for quicktime onto windows movie maker and combine them...cant quite get it to work

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Ah, I see what you're saying. When I get my ducks in line, I'll look into new subs. What's on my mind now? Rush tickets, 85 bucks a person worth :angry:

As in the Rock group Rush? Tom Sawyer Rush?

Damn cant wait to see what that new amp does.

Fuck Yeah.

a 145 with the right power i can believe, but i dont think a 149 ill do...it is alot of space for 2 15"s to power...especially when there all the way in the back and the tl is all the way up front

:lol:

Sweet system man...this summer I am going to get two lvl 4 15s just like you giving them 1500 watts each with a kinetic 2400 battery and a yellow top under the hood with a 200 amp alt. How long did it take for you to get your 15's in?

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Sweet system man...this summer I am going to get two lvl 4 15s just like you giving them 1500 watts each with a kinetic 2400 battery and a yellow top under the hood with a 200 amp alt. How long did it take for you to get your 15's in?

ordered friday morning...recieved tuesday morning

any1 know how i can do this...i have multiple small clips...i need to add them all together and i was gonna use windows media player...but my video clips are set up for quicktime....any idea how to make this work

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Nice vids, and mos def a nice system...

Cant wait to see what them babies will sound like with the right power,

Keep it up im lookin forward to more vids...

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!

I may have missed it some where but how much power do you have running to your subs?

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

well here is another video...i have alot, but i cant get them to go from quicktime, which is the default to windows movie maker

i tried a few hair tricks from the window, nothing to spectacular...moves it a lil, but my camera cant pick it up that well.....so here is this, id like to be able to do this from my window, lol

Posted Image

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived