Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Nah, I havent been in the audiofield for about 1 1/2yrs, I have been working at Sears, but the Parts and Repair center. Kind of like a Kragens for home appliances, and small engines.

Well, i worked about 13/14 months at the front counter waiting for my Tech job to become available, well there were delays that took 7 months to move up as a tech.

I had to re-enroll in DUI classes due to a 10yr old DUI that supposivly was never taken care of (yet I had a DLS until a accident i had about 2 years ago)

So, anyways, I have actually been on the road for 2 weeks, going on 3 weeks, as a Trainee, but all is going well, should be on my on in about 2 more weeks

I Already have my van with gas/car wash card, auto services fullypaid for, my cell phone, lap top, uniforms and some of my truck stock...

Iam working in the cooking division for the Sacramento county area, but right now Iam working in the foot hills, and mountains, from Auburn and well beyond there. Average drive days are about 200-250miles.

This is a damn vacation for me!!!

I have seen Bears, deer, animals of all kind, go in million dollar homes on a daily basis to tell people to clean food off there dishes before they wash them in the dishwasher, changing ignitors on stoves, its the life

And for the $####.## paychecks Iam getting paid, this is definitly one of the easiest, most relaxing jobs I have had

So, I can say definitly worth the 7 month wait, and it only gets better from here

After about 6 months, to a year when I really feel comfortable with this job, Iam going to ask that TV tech is added to my training, because aside from being a Audiophile junky, I love video too....

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

found my next job :)

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

Posted

LOL...

Hey man, my tech training me is the #1 tech in Northern Cali, and like #3 or 4 in the USA, the benifits of being a good tech

1) keeping up high closes ( no needing to special order parts, and passing on to next tech)

2) Sales

3) low recals on YOUR jobs

Is that every year you get the chance to go on week long cruises, or other vacations, this year they are going to Disney world in Florida

And you get quarterly bonuses wich is usually about $2000 on average, and some techs keep up a constant $10k!!!! every 3 months!!! on top of hrly

So, looks like Iam gonna try and do my best here, and do the best jb I can do

And yeah man, they are hiring

Lawn and Garden because spring and winter are comming, hiring full time with over times

if you can do some small engine work, and good common knowledge of electronics, and mechanics, they will prob hire you

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9258 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...