WyattWade11 Posted September 29, 2014 Report Posted September 29, 2014 I was wondering if anyone has a good box design for 2 18s. I want a box that is 17-20cubs tuned to 28-32hz. I will be using a DC lvl4 m1 18 and a Fi Q 18. My max dimensions are 48" wide 38"tall and 38" deep. Preferably 48" wide and 38" tall and however deep Thank you
mmets Posted September 29, 2014 Report Posted September 29, 2014 I know I haven't been around here much lately but why in the world would you use two different type subs? The specs are going to be different with them. Get two of the same then do a box or build a box for one 18 and mess around from there. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
RainStryke Posted September 29, 2014 Report Posted September 29, 2014 Yeah, I would definitely look into matching up your subs.
WyattWade11 Posted September 30, 2014 Author Report Posted September 30, 2014 I know I haven't been around here much lately but why in the world would you use two different type subs? The specs are going to be different with them. Get two of the same then do a box or build a box for one 18 and mess around from there. Yeah, I would definitely look into matching up your subs. Yeah I would love to put matching DC's in a box but those are the only 18s I have. Later down the road when I have a little cash then all get a second 18
Mr Bigolsworth Posted September 30, 2014 Report Posted September 30, 2014 i would suggest getting matching subs. destroying one while waiting isn't worth it. plus the box prob won't come out right once they do match. just get a box design for matching and save in the time while you take your time building the box. do it right the first time is a lot cheaper. 2002 chevy avalanche Currently have: 2 dc xl 18 set of T2652-s scv-6k Ct sounds 75.4 270a mechman xp3000 d3400 Wanted: saz 200.4 Second set of T2652-s D3100's deadner
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.