trying new type of bass comp,need advise to make it happen!

reiko696@hotmail.com

hi guy! here in quebec,we have a group of basshead called "club quebec auto son" and we do a couple of comp per year...

i was thinking about a new type of comp,based on the price is right and the show on speedvision called pass on,or something like that...

the idea is that all db racer will write down the setup they have,and people have to guest what will be the max spl db that come out of those system...

so anybody can participate,with or without system,and the guy how is the more accurate about those guest win

is there something like that already here?or something like it?

do you have idea of what would be good or bad with this type of comp???

let me know,we want to improve the "entertainement" part of those comp

2x SSA XCON 15''

2 basworx 3000.1d

1 kinetik 1800 & exide 85amph

skyhigh 1/0 all-around

Grimreaper spl team co-president

seems silly to be based on a list of equipment because we all know its what you do with the equipment.

Need vehicle, box specs, impedance amps are being run at, etc so many factors involved to even make an educated guess and even then it will be hard.

Depends on how serious you are getting about it. Seems to me like it would be plenty of fun for people to throw out ballpark numbers and see who gets lucky, instead of getting out the calculator and figuring it out down to the tenth.

Just my opinion. Sounds like a fun game OP, best of luck getting it out there.

all those thing will be on the "spec list" taht each guy will provide to do the comp...so it's not only based on "look what i can do",but KNOWLEDGE :)

and here we don't have a lot of guy with 20 000w system...it turn around 1k to 4k-5k.....and the average seems to be like 2k...i cost a lot to get those big ass amp pass on canada side...transport and duty fees are almost the same as the price of the amp...lol

keep commenting,we need you!

2x SSA XCON 15''

2 basworx 3000.1d

skyhigh 1/0 all-around

it's not supposed to be the main comp of the event....just a little fun comp that even guy without system can try...so more people can do it without spendind $$$ on big setup,you can even try with stock system...lol

it's like an even lottery without the calculator...just based on what you see,and what in it...now guest it :)

2x SSA XCON 15''

2 basworx 3000.1d

skyhigh 1/0 all-around

it's not supposed to be the main comp of the event....just a little fun comp that even guy without system can try...so more people can do it without spendind $$$ on big setup,you can even try with stock system...lol

it's like an even lottery without the calculator...just based on what you see,and what in it...now guest it :)

Yeah we're on the same page. I think it could be a lot of fun, I would give it a try if I had the opportunity.

Archived