Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sub to pair with my ct sounds 1400.1


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have around 4.5 cubes of space and would like to know what sub or subs you guys would recommend. I would like to do a fourth order with a single sub if possible. But I'm not sure that is in the cards with so much power and so little room. Sound quality is important to me and would like to do it on a limited budget. I was looking at a single Soundqubed's hds312 but I'm not sure it will take the power of my ct 1400.1. Any suggestion and help is appreciated.

Posted

A Fi Q15 ported would work on that space and power and the result would be SQL like, that is, if it can be done correctly on the vehicle you have.

Posted

That sub should take it fine. 1500w rms if I remember correctly.

What is a limited budget to you?

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1795 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...