LemonyGuy Posted October 7, 2014 Author Report Posted October 7, 2014 If you mean the mini DSP if it will work without a box. You'll need some place to safely mount it. Might want to check on that. They have a forum on their site that can answer any questions.Alright sweet cause right now its between that and a clarion crossover.
Kevin M Posted October 7, 2014 Report Posted October 7, 2014 If you mean the mini DSP if it will work without a box. You'll need some place to safely mount it. Might want to check on that. They have a forum on their site that can answer any questions.Question, if i were to use that DSP, it says max of 2v input. My headunit has 4v outputs, would it damage the unit to use that? I have seen people use high voltage HU's with mini DSP's but I can't speak to whether that is safe or not. I would hit them up and ask. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.