Second Skin Audio

6 t1 12s

kong

8 equal wall my man, but 6 is definitely do able.To gain the air space simply invert your subs and Voila! I had a t1 12 in a 3.0 cubed box tune to 40-43hz (can't remember )on a kenwood kac 1000rms mono amp I loved it !!!! Good luck do the 6!!!

Then not only would need an extra 9in for the subs to stick out he would only be gaining .6 cubes not enough to really help. If he had the extra 9 inches he would be better of making the box 9in bigger
the 26 height was or wasn't including head room for the subs? if he runs 6 sub invetered he still gains volume to his enclosure was my thinking... if that doesn't work I have experimented with polyfill in vented set ups with success.. if there's a will theres a way.

8 equal wall my man, but 6 is definitely do able.To gain the air space simply invert your subs and Voila! I had a t1 12 in a 3.0 cubed box tune to 40-43hz (can't remember )on a kenwood kac 1000rms mono amp I loved it !!!! Good luck do the 6!!!

Then not only would need an extra 9in for the subs to stick out he would only be gaining .6 cubes not enough to really help. If he had the extra 9 inches he would be better of making the box 9in bigger

Didn't even consider that.... he needs his backseat too so the motor structures would almost certainly invade that space. I'm going to say 4 in larger boxes would be your loudest bet, in lieu of the new input here lol. See why 5 heads are better than one?

Head Unit - Clarion VX709 7" DVD Touchscreen

Mid/Highs - Front Doors - RF Prime 6.5" component mids.

A. Pillars - RF Punch component tweets.
B. Pillars - RF Prime component tweets.
Rear Doors - RF Punch 5.25" mids.
RF Punch 3-way passive X-overs.
Mid/Highs Amp - MB Quart Onyx 360.4, 4 channel, 640W RMS.
Subs - (2) PowerBass 3XL 15, 1000w RMS, 3" flat wound coil, 562oz motor, 10" spider.
Sub Amp - Audiopipe GD6001 @.5ohm, clamped 2825RMS.
Box - 9.6 cu^3 net @35Hz, three 6" aero's.
Charging - Energizer 120Ah AGM under the hood, MaxLife 75Ah in the rear. Big 3, 140A aftermarket alt. (off brand)
Wires - Two JL Audio 2/0ga OFC. runs to rear, 4ga. power/2ga. ground to component amp (OFC), 1/0ga. OFC Knu Konceptz Kolossus Kandy everywhere else.

Archived