Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help trying to design a 4th order bandpass box for 2 18s


Tallyfiman

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to figure out where to start at building a 4th order bandpass boxI have 2 fi ssd 18 that are going in a 96 jeep grand cherokee my max dimensions are 55" long 35" tall and 40" wide they will be ran by a 3000 watt amp stil tryin to decide which one though this is my first 4th order build so any help is well appreciated

Posted

Well your are looking at 40 ft^3 internal volume if you you do two layers .75" all the way around. Minus all your displacements that is.

According to FI you need Sealed box: 3.5-5 cuft. If you go 10 Ft^3 on the sealed side. You would be looking are ruffly a 3:1 4th order.

Posted

Yea that's gunna be a huge box but I'm not to worried about that now I just have to find a good software that I can design it on

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4700 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...