Ambivolent Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 Hello I have decided that I'm going to tackle the task of building my own 12" driver I have a 12 spoke basket on the way but thats it, I've been hitting up google and have found a few part outlets but not sure who to order from anyone know of a trusted source for parts, in the end I hope to build my own custom driver that will handle approximately 1200w rms. Thanks.
SQL50 Posted October 11, 2014 Report Posted October 11, 2014 If seen a lot of psi builds, you may look into them.
Miguels Posted October 11, 2014 Report Posted October 11, 2014 www.fixmyspeaker.com you can buy the motor from ebay or buy a used one if you can find them.. i have a pair of sundown z v.3 motors my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Ambivolent Posted October 11, 2014 Author Report Posted October 11, 2014 Thanks for the replys it's gonna take a while to get everything together gotta make some sales on ebay for some extra spending cash first. I'd like to use a sundown motor that way I could just buy one of their recone kits gonna wait till the basket arrives and see what the bolt patter is before I move forward, I have a line on an old pheonix gold Ti motor also.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.