Sundown Audio

Amp Suggestions

MatthewBigBossWilliams

naw.. get the 2500bdcp

he dont want to pay for one

Whoa I didnt say that lol I said its a butt load of money. If I get RF and there is possibly a better choice for my setup out there, I would like to know it. If you guys all think RF t2500 is honestly the best choice for my set up then let me know.

My setup is

2 KHC 2000

1 FI SP4 15

Stock alt. (I dont see that getting upgraded for a couple more years.)

1 amp per coil. each amp will see 1 ohm

So basically 1 amp would hook up + to - on one coil and the other amp would do the same on the other coil. so which amp would be the master?

??

there is no master.

you go coil to coil and match..... find someone with a cc1

instead of buying a new amp, but an alt first. imo.

I said this before. There are no alternator upgrades for a 2013 ford focus. I asked the alternator guys that build them and they just dont have the specs for them yet. the reason they dont have the specs is because the focus is built off a German design so they need the blue prints from that.

instead of buying a new amp, but an alt first. imo.

I said this before. There are no alternator upgrades for a 2013 ford focus. I asked the alternator guys that build them and they just dont have the specs for them yet. the reason they dont have the specs is because the focus is built off a German design so they need the blue prints from that.

Id still get a ampere audio 3800

In a nice box, you would be fine....... the dcr would be 1.4, nominal 2. It would do you fine......... :shrug:

Or get the RF 2500bdcp. I loved mine....

up to you man.

Thanks for the advice. it seems like either way I feel that I will choose the RF.

Archived