Sundown Audio

Amp Suggestions

MatthewBigBossWilliams

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

OP needs 3k at 2 ohms.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

im not going to talk down on that amp.. it did do rated but it doesn't fall on OP needs.. you need to read more before suggesting something that was stated wasnt needed to begin with.

before i jump on that amp at that price i rather get a used saz3500 or DC amp.. we really dont know how long those amps will last. i seen many amps too good for the price go up in smoke/flames.. i will give it a few years then i will consider.

You get what you pay for is right. I was looking at the Lanzar Opti drive series and noticed no one has dyno results for that. I heard their 6k does what its RMS. Is there a problem with that? Let it be known I am saving up money so I have an open window of what I can get and I am looking for suggestions

• 2 weeks later...

Archived