Second Skin Audio

3 subs

Bummer on the alt, look like DC might be your best choice. But get that big 3 done and see where that leaves you. Ya 12 volts is on the low side, not horrible but whats it get to at full tilt?

How did you set your gains on your amps? Might be clipping and drawing more power and being a dirty signal doing it. Make sure all grounds are super solid, metal ground off for best possible connection.

Get a photobucket account going, upload pics from pc to photobucket, The copy and paste to SMD thru Image box in the browser.

At full tilt it drops to 12 to 11.5 at the lowest but that's full tilt loud as hell so I don't usually have it that loud I bet if I got a good battery it would help alot the 2 batteries in the back I think are junk and aren't doing anything at all to help might even be making it worse. I've had some family issues recently to so it's hard for me to spend money on stuff. Have to move out of my place due to the gf but not getting into that on here so I need to get a new place but after that I will probably buy a nice battery for the back of the car and see if that helps and maybe around tax time I'll get the alternator if I need it then maybe some better subs and a better amp

Archived