TravisStuchl Posted October 12, 2014 Report Posted October 12, 2014 Dylans 14 8s going crazy on a NS1v2, this car has some major rear window flex wounder how long it will last before it looks like his broke windshield. Find me on - YouTube http://www.youtube.c...tu?feature=mhee FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/travis.stuch 2013 2014 2016 My Ride: 96 Chevy Blazer Adv-3 158 ADV2 157.5 (8k clamped class) 12 Contralto 12s Kaos4 160db Extream-4 147db a foot OUTSIDE the window, 30 sec music avg Adv-3 163s+ 2016 TOP DOG national champion Blazer Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/203259-96-blazer-12-12s-forth-rebuild/ Old Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127877-grand-prix-walled-4-fi-sp4s-2-ia-401s-all-in-pics-last-page/
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 12, 2014 Report Posted October 12, 2014 All those subs reminded me of whack a mole
knowledge Posted October 12, 2014 Report Posted October 12, 2014 dope! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
TravisStuchl Posted October 14, 2014 Author Report Posted October 14, 2014 All those subs reminded me of whack a mole Yeah they do lol, next time I see him I might have to try it bahahaha Find me on - YouTube http://www.youtube.c...tu?feature=mhee FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/travis.stuch 2013 2014 2016 My Ride: 96 Chevy Blazer Adv-3 158 ADV2 157.5 (8k clamped class) 12 Contralto 12s Kaos4 160db Extream-4 147db a foot OUTSIDE the window, 30 sec music avg Adv-3 163s+ 2016 TOP DOG national champion Blazer Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/203259-96-blazer-12-12s-forth-rebuild/ Old Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127877-grand-prix-walled-4-fi-sp4s-2-ia-401s-all-in-pics-last-page/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.