Jump to content

Clarion Subwoofer Level when setting gains?


Hosted

Recommended Posts

Posted

I set everything with a dd-1 yesterday with my Clarion cz702 head unit subwoofer level at 0. I listened to it quite a bit today and was not very impressed so doing some research I found some old posts where people were saying to tune Kenwoods with the subwoofer level set all the way up to get max voltage from the h.u. and was wondering if I should do the same with my Clarion cz702? I was thinking of simply hooking it up to the dd-1 and turning it up to see if it distorted sooner but wanted hear your thoughts. I did a quick search and didn't find anything so hopefully it's not to dumb of a question. Thanks in advance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1588 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...