Kevin M Posted October 14, 2014 Report Posted October 14, 2014 I haven't posted much the last few months. I moved to Indianapolis in Feb of this year. The neighborhood I live in is like the wild west but it's what I can afford while I'm at school. My apartment was robbed in June and 3 of my sub's got stolen along with a TV Xbox and some other shit. The insurance company settled. 3 other units have been broken into since mine. Yesterday, I saw a guy rob a Walmart and run off. Today, a friend of mine got robbed at the gas station in broad fucking daylight two blocks from school. I'm not sure why I'm making this post and not fishing for sympathy. I just wanted to vent and try to describe how shitty and fucking crazy where I live at is. It's like the wild West. The 4th of july reminded me of some anderson cooper shit with all the gunfire. I can't wait to graduate in June. Been researching conceal and carry laws all afternoon. I'm not scared either, just really really pissed off. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Tecomah Posted October 14, 2014 Report Posted October 14, 2014 that sucks man .. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
deadbroke Posted October 14, 2014 Report Posted October 14, 2014 yeah that's crappy I wish I could confront all the people who have stole from me! hopefully it doesn't happen again for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.