Headlight Halo Ring Lighting Issue

Alright guys i'm having a really weird issue with some wiring problems on these retrofitted headlights i got in from a shop recently. This is my problem, the first picture is a Red, Black, and Green wire aka the wiring from my turn signal. I connected the switchback Halo Ring wiring to that Red and Red Black and Black and Green and Yellow. Everything worked for about 2 days and last night the right side went out, doesn't turn white or flash amber when the signal is on but the other side worked. I took off the connectors and did it bare to make sure it wasn't a connector issue and doesn't turn on at all. Then some how the other side went out while i was testing all this, but the signal works on that side but the white doesn't come on. The odd thing about that when i lock my car the left side white flashes. So i'm like stuck on what to do now, then i noticed the right side has this burn mark in the 2nd picture but the left side doesn't have that. But still doesn't turn on white and all that.

IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3580.jpg

what brand?

i've got spyders and they suck balls. pretty much broken at this point..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived