Jump to content

Mazda CX-5 with SSA, IA and Focal


Recommended Posts

Posted

Notorious, did you swap out the hood battery as well? If so what's the biggest size we can fit or are we limited to the group 35

Posted

I had a big size battery for the start-and-stop system.

I changed it for an XS3400. Size is smaller.

Maybe you can try to fit a group 31 battery there. I don't know.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1588 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...