FS: 18" Custom Zv.3 - D1 - MUST SELL!!!

Purple, where was the vc made? What size spider did you use? CanI get the Ts specs? Can it be put back to a stock zv3, or do you have some recones? Shipping to 33710?

Purple makes great subs,btw I own a couple of his builds. The soloX 15 in my Id pic is a monster, and a true work of art.

The little RF 10 he made is awesome sub. Trent, is atop notch seller.

I'd love to own this sub, man I'm hoping questions go my way.

@poorfish - Hey man, good to see you. The vc was made in US, it is top quality, nice thick former, vented, and fits this gap well. Spiders are 9.25" linear roll, Nomex dual layered (meaning each spider is really 2 spiders). I can send you the ts specs, the fs on this guy is 31hz. She has a semi-heavy moving mass, and a semi-soft suspension. She will get loud, easy, and sound good too, especially for an 18" sub. And yes a stock zv3 drop-in will actually drop in, I don't have any drop-ins for it though. But Sundown sells them, fairly priced I might add. But this is built with different parts, to give it a different look, and sound. The only difference to the motor/ frame is the spacers I used to replace the original plastic spacer, which are the same height or thickness. So yes sir, I made sure a stock drop-in will still "drop right in" 100% for sure. It's a beast, no doubt about that. But not on the level of the Solo X you got.
Glad to hear all is well, hit me up if you want this, or know anyone who does. I am tryng to move, actually I did move (in with family) and I'm trying to get moved again. Txt me and I can further explain. But I'm glad all is well with you, hit me up sometime! (Also don't forget, if you sell the SoloX I Want It Back!!!)

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived