Jump to content

Adobe Reader Protected PDF Won't Unlock


Recommended Posts

Posted

I need to access my ebooks for homework, but when I enter my user id and password, I get this message; "An error occurred during the submit process. Cannot process content of type." Never had this problem before. I have the latest version of Adobe and run Windows 8.1, any suggestions?

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I appreciate all the replies LOL.

I installed Windows 8.1 last night and the program decided it was best to enable the maximum security settings for Adobe. After literally hours of fucking with this issue, I found a link on my school website that showed step-by-step how to set up "preferences" for Adobe Reader.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5398 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...