evermaxx Posted October 27, 2014 Author Report Posted October 27, 2014 Yes, using the GMOS module. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 27, 2014 Report Posted October 27, 2014 I had a problem something close with my 4500 a while back and my factory. I put a small wire in the harness connection where the grounds meet up. I think it was 22 awg. I'm guessing I didn't get a good enough connection between the harness and hu. It's been fine since.
evermaxx Posted October 27, 2014 Author Report Posted October 27, 2014 Cool, guess I'll that.. Pretty sure it's a ground issue. Just wanted to see if anyone else had this problem. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
paidnfull Posted October 27, 2014 Report Posted October 27, 2014 Yes, using the GMOS module. The GMOS module retains the Bose amp, it doesn't bypass it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.