First Big Build: F150, 2 Fi Team 15s, AB 1100.1, Singer Alt and More

Update:

I got more done yesterday but still have a few more gaps to fill in along the border and then sealing everything off. A couple things I've noticed already is much better cone control and wider range from mid 20s to high 40s/mid 50s.....the lows get down and the higher notes are much tighter.....can't wait to get everything completely sealed off.

Oh, and a LOT MORE air moving!.....Gave a quick demo to a friend tonight, driver side window down and passenger door open, my buddies shirt was flapping standing at the passenger door.

Only downside is it kinda sucks not having a rear window but there may be some plexiglass in the near future to fix this.

I'll try to get a quick vid posted here soon.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Looks dope!

I'm not sure if you know this or not but if your going for demos it doesn't really matter but I think this puts you in a walling class

Yeah, not planning on competing.....just my daily driver and demos.....planning on getting it on the meter though just to see what kind of numbers it puts up. I really wanted to get it metered before I made these changes just to compare but I can already tell it would've been a big difference.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

you missing those w7s... lol ! looking damn good man!

Hell no! haha

They're sitting in my garage covered in plastic and wood dust.....need to sell them!

You should definitely sell them. i sold mine for battery money, somebody would like to have them.

Yeah, I'm terrible at getting rid of stuff......not that I want to hold onto it but I hate dealing with craigslist.....maybe I'll post them on here.....I'll have to check if I have enough posts to sell....

Although, JL is pretty popular where I live so I might be able to unload them a little easier locally considering all the love they get on here lol

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

try local first , i hate craig list also, crazy people. i posted mine on an avalanche forum, and a mod came and bought them the next day. i was kinda lucky.

Archived