FocusOn20s Posted November 5, 2014 Report Posted November 5, 2014 yep for a good mixture of daily and spl, 14 ppc is great
CleanSierra Posted November 5, 2014 Report Posted November 5, 2014 Good luck running 4K+ to each sub in a 10 cube box. I guess if you design and build the enclosure bad enough you'll have enough impedance rise to not worry. Sundown specs say 4 cubes per Zv3 18" sub. That's on rated power of 1500W RMS. You're more than doubling that and expecting them to hold up? I hope you have a bunch of experience and know what you're doing. If not, you best start looking at replacement subs you'll want in the future, now. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Jeff4661 Posted November 5, 2014 Author Report Posted November 5, 2014 Good luck running 4K+ to each sub in a 10 cube box. I guess if you design and build the enclosure bad enough you'll have enough impedance rise to not worry. Sundown specs say 4 cubes per Zv3 18" sub. That's on rated power of 1500W RMS. You're more than doubling that and expecting them to hold up? I hope you have a bunch of experience and know what you're doing. If not, you best start looking at replacement subs you'll want in the future, now. So really what Ur saying is that the HDC4s will suit me better.. but I know I've seen videos of guys running zv3s over power ratings before.. what do u suggest? That's why I was Leary of the whole thought of this.. Bcs I would be about 1000rms watts over rated per sub Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.