DC Sound Lab

New Dc Audio Demo Truck (pics)

a 160 dd is weak?

Not they're promoting, the type crowd that rusty is planning on promoting to.

See, the basis of my suggestion is the sizes they come in. People like to look. And if they see what they like, then they're hooked.

Pull an Assman and put a bedcap on and build your wall/blow through, but leave enough room behind the wall for the air ride!!

How is 42 of the same size throw imaging off? your idea would because it has multiple sizes, the bigger sizes will make more output then the others.

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

i like the prefab idea under the seat maybe (2) level 2 12's with about 600wrms :)

there cant be another loud truck in reno :P

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

How is 42 of the same size throw imaging off? your idea would because it has multiple sizes, the bigger sizes will make more output then the others.

And it's not like he can't make it work. You forget, it's a demo truck. To me, one size isn't going to cut it. Drawing in numbers of buyers is what you aim for. Not one type. People will always question and wonder what it would look like if it came in this size or that size. In car audio, thats human nature, basic human curiosity.