Second Skin Audio

Box done + stencil & paint and tried to rewire like pro's do

fufhubbin

so i feel like my build has come pretty far from 2 1/2 months ago. I build my first box to orions specs of 1.2 cubic ft box tuned at 42 hz and it sucked Dick . it did hurt my ears at 42hz easily thou lol must be for competitions. got on SMD fourms and got some raw street advice from you folks and built a 2.4 cubic fot box tuned at 34 hz and it made it literally 2 times as loud!

Had some voltage drop issues like crazy so i upgraded my kca 4 gauge to 1/0 OFC , did the big 3 , and bought a rebuilt alternator since my car is 1994 nissan altima and H0 alts are very hard to come by

installed Orions colbalt SUPER TWEETERS they are 50rms

also bought boss 6 1/2's for the front doors (for the time being they were 30$ and the stock ones where HORRIBLE HORRIBLE)

LOOKING FOR ADVICE ON AMAZING SQ 6 1/2's that dont completly break the bank i love how the bose speakers sound compared to beats omg i have beats pill and im jelous of bose even thou i knew i was buying sub par quality for the brand only because its the only speaker that says HIP HOP and i love hip hop 24/7 365

So heres the pics of what i got so far just want to know what you think. did a custom stencil myself of orions logo and i have everythign mounted on a large board of mfd in my trunk with RARE screws so that if someone trys to jack my shit they wont have the right drill bits i have 5 different drill bits throughout some star some alllen some square

ORION HCCA 10.4 2000 watts RMS 4000 watts max

hifonics brutus 2600 bxi

Alpine IDA -305 Digital receiver

0 gauge power wire 250 amp fuse

800 watt BUTTKICKER BASS SHAKER

Kicker zx-400 amp to power buttkicker

2014-10-24163335.jpg2014-10-23234209.jpg

INSTALLED metal slats the bridge my bass shaker to my seat and it nearly doubled the output from before where it was just mounted to the floor of my car. this is the best bass shaker on the market. its the buttkicker LFC but this brand paid them for their name to be on it . they are truly unique and add a feel of a shit ton of bass

hifonics brutus 2600 bxi

2014-10-23221452.jpg

spent some time on this making it look clean back here. mounted the power distributor and ground blocks as well as the fuse holder that is inline for my speaker amp.

quick question so i have OFC 1/0 gauge from battery to back then i have kca 4 gauge from the power block to the amps. since its such a short run and im running 2000watts or less all together am i fine or should i upgrade to OCF 4 guage

hifonics brutus 2600 bxi

2014-10-23233927.jpg

Notice the platform i have it mounted on . it goes pretty far back in the trunk so the whole thing needs to be taken apart to get out and i have L brackets with rare screws all the way around and in the back of it so its gonna be pretty damn hard to steal. ha any anti theft tips .

Im thinking about mounting razor blades on the bottom of the platform so it cuts em if they try to move it haha is that a good idea or nah

hifonics brutus 2600 bxi

lol right im pretty much expecting them to crow bar the sub cause they are pissed they wont be able to get anything loose and alls ill have to buy is a recone kit for lk 200

hifonics brutus 2600 bxi

Dat amplifier mounting job doe...

Are you serious or just trolling with all of those screws?

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Archived