BigJsMonte330 Posted November 13, 2014 Author Report Posted November 13, 2014 I looked at SA 12's, they are $200 right? that's in my budget
ToNasty Posted November 13, 2014 Report Posted November 13, 2014 Sa series is my favorite sub ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
BigJsMonte330 Posted November 13, 2014 Author Report Posted November 13, 2014 that's the normal ported box I would do. and it would go behind my back seat and port through the armrest. keep in mind the measurements aren't specific for any sub or port tuning, its just an example. no one can change my mind about putting the port through the armrest or facing the subs forward, sealing off the trunk. that's a done deal... so lets work on making that sound good lol. I really don't like trunk flex or rattles. this build will be for sound quality also.
BigJsMonte330 Posted November 13, 2014 Author Report Posted November 13, 2014 although im really leaning toward the 4th order...
BigJsMonte330 Posted November 13, 2014 Author Report Posted November 13, 2014 that is the same concept im going for with the 4th but of course sealed off from trunk and through armrest so I can use the back seat when needed. im sure we can make it happen.....
BigJsMonte330 Posted November 13, 2014 Author Report Posted November 13, 2014 im really just in search of someone that has a lot of experience with bandpass boxes so I can get help on the right air space
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.