shuriken batteries?

Dealer I work at sells them and I haven't seen/cant find many reviews on it.

What I can find doesn't really go into any serial on them or their performance.

Haven't seen any under a real load or stress. Just small setup's like 500-800rms or less.

My boss has also used them in our deliver vehicles and forklift for a few years now without issues or needing replacement.

Longevity as a starting battery seems good but what about under a stressful situation. Such as 2-3k plus rms. Voltage drop? Dependability under the stress?

From what I can find its a rebadged kinetic but I the xs power comparison vid it did do a bit better then the kinetic.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Well, after not getting any replies (my thread is under you) and doing my research....

Personally I'm just gonna stick with a Quality locally available from big name stores AGM battery. Why? Because it's cheaper, and there's a 5 year no questions warranty.... And really the benefit isn't there to make it worth the extra everything.

Obviously there's little bits of trickery in companies videos they make, but there's a reason police cars anywhere don't use XS, Kinetik, or any of the other companies batteries...

They use Northstar AGM. (At least up here in Canada)

Personally? I'll probably end up doing Nautical Ultra HD batteries for 189.99 a piece local to me. 100AH batteries with 5 year around the corner warranty, no shipping to the company and having my truck immobilized while they try to decide how it's my fault.

Just thought I'd voice my opinion on that. I'm sure I'll get hate for it, but that's just bringing out facts and not hollow promises and hype.

Thank you but all I was asking is peoples personal experience with them. What you did post does me no good.

Maybe no one replied to your thread because no one has heard of or exp with those batts. Or maybe you just weren't patient.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

i had a shuriken bt60 on my old setup with the skar 3500. that whole set up sucked so its hard to tell what the battery did, but a year later its basically a paper weight and won't hold a charge. doesnt mean they're all bad i guess?

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

I did use the search bar, google is great.

The issue I had is finding it with info on how well they held voltage on bigger setups.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

• 4 weeks later...

Archived