Maxima Posted November 19, 2014 Report Posted November 19, 2014 I have two Rockford Fosgate P3D4 12" . I need a good dual 12" box. I want something that can handle the subwoofers and produce clear, solid bass. I'm not too particular, but I just don't want the box falling apart or for it to break the bank.
Joe X Posted November 19, 2014 Report Posted November 19, 2014 What you consider best box may sound like crap to the next guy, explain yourself.
Maxima Posted November 20, 2014 Author Report Posted November 20, 2014 What you consider best box may sound like crap to the next guy, explain yourself. Was in a rush. I fixed it
Joe X Posted November 20, 2014 Report Posted November 20, 2014 A tighter ~1.8 net per driver on a 1200W amp, tuning, port area and layout depending on the vehicle and music you listen. A well built slot ported box will be both solid and cost effective.
Maxima Posted November 21, 2014 Author Report Posted November 21, 2014 A tighter ~1.8 net per driver on a 1200W amp, tuning, port area and layout depending on the vehicle and music you listen. A well built slot ported box will be both solid and cost effective. What would that be? I drive a Maxima btw.
Ritch40 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Posted November 21, 2014 youll need to post what dimensions you have to work with before joe, or anyone else can really answer your question
Maxima Posted November 22, 2014 Author Report Posted November 22, 2014 youll need to post what dimensions you have to work with before joe, or anyone else can really answer your question I just want to buy a sub box that is cheap and will sound decent, i have a whole trunk.
Joe X Posted November 22, 2014 Report Posted November 22, 2014 If you mean you want a cheap prefab pick anyone you like, all are pretty similar tuned to 40+ Hz, low port area.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.