You scratch my back I'll f### you in the a## Pics of a guy claiming to be "Steve Meade'ing" inside... LOL

One decent guy that gets it.... and then...

the method is funny

shitty1_zpscd80417f.jpg

shitty2_zps47a8f580.jpg

somehow he has a pretty big IG channel...don't know how. I guess when you scan the net for the best pics of other peoples shit, you can get some traffic. But the biggest on FB? I don't think so.

One of mine is 3x bigger https://www.facebook.com/pages/Steve-Meade-Designs/59127968198

and my other one is 2x bigger: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SMD-Steve-Meade-Designs-OFFICIAL-Fan-Page/207890963429

is he the new "Mazdabass"? you know the guy who has the "largest youtube channel"? LOL :D I'm not tryin' to swing my cock here but he is making claims that aren't legit...soooo

anyway, if anyone wants to follow a page that not only posts ORIGINAL car audio builds, but show's other's off and GIVES CREDIT, hit up one my pages :)

He got big on Instagram cause he used the gain followers app. Not 100% positive , but 90% positive that he does for a few reasons. If you look through his followers, and click on some ransoms, his following base consists of kids, moms who have nothing to do with audio, and fake accounts while you occasionally have those few bass heads. But most of his followers are ransoms that look like they would be on the gain followers app too.

That's just my 2 cents on how he got followers. His page doesn't even have his own pics but who knows. the app is on iOS and android.

And maybe thats also why he has INSTAGRAM of 200k+ followers and only 33k likes on Facebook. There isnt an app on facebook to gain likes :morepower1: haha

Btw, the app allows you gain about 1000-1200 followers a day.. Just how it looks to me.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Archived