Escape Build 12" DC's and Audioque, mechman and DHCA stuff arrived

Hey guys was wondering if i could get a wiring diagram for a 2008 ford escape so i can connect my line output convertor to rear speakers.

Also curious if i can just connect both wires ++-- from the convertor to one speaker instead of having to take apart other door too.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Yahoo FTL

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

I decided to just do away with the factory radio and picked up a Bluetooth alpine unit. Tomorrow i plan on running wires and attempting to install alternator with the shorter belt. Wont have deck till Monday or Tuesday. Subwoofer much later then that because of the holidays and build time 7-10 days. Regardless some pics will be uploaded tomorrow.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

I got the new alternator in today and ran power wire throughout. 8 hours of just about every swear word imaginable but me and a buddy accomplished it. I would have pics but its so hidden they wouldn't do any good. So all i need to finish up is the other sub and deck i believe. I had to run power though the steering column boot, and ziptie it from obstruction. My 10k hids from kensun are beast they look really great they are high/low in one bulb.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Ohh mechman said i needed to use a smaller belt by half an inch to an inch max and that wasn't happening. I maxed out the tensioner and still needed a solid inch to get it on. Also since the alternator is so close to manifold the stock alternator used a air redirect tube thing that we were not able to transfer to new alt because the turn on cord plug and battery lead post wasn't in the same spot. So i hope that doesn't cause premature failure to added heat issues.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

• 3 months later...

Archived