I Just Watched An Episode Of Unique Whips

i live in the same town where the main shop is and where it was filmed so much shit gets robbed from that place and the do lower class installs on high class cars i seen they put a drop hown in a car and left a big hole and to cover it the put up a piece of mdf covered in carpet over it in a expo

Yeah ive drove past their and seen their cars all the time. Heres a pic of one. The batman car.

3-2.jpg

Yeah ive drove past their and seen their cars all the time. Heres a pic of one. The batman car.

3-2.jpg

Crazy, that Batman aka Alpnie's Car does not belong to Unique or can they ever dream on doing fabrication like that. The car is property of Alpine and built by Steve Brown and his team. It debuted at the 06 CES

Sorry, re-read your statement. Ok , it was there. I almost caught a heart attack, sorry Paul

Edited by DeepHittersMagazine

Crazy, that Batman aka Alpnie's Car does not belong to Unique or can they ever dream on doing fabrication like that. The car is property of Alpine and built by Steve Brown and his team. It debuted at the 06 CES

Sorry, re-read your statement. Ok , it was there. I almost caught a heart attack, sorry Paul

Oh, Yeah i said their car. I didnet know if it was theirs but I saw it their a few times and see different cars and truck out all the time.

that show is a joke..... my instructor at the snake pit has met them and seen there work.... in my opinon there just over priced hacks..... iv'e also heard that Will gives em a deal on the first vehicle and what you dont see off camera is him pretty much demanding them to bring there other cars to him...... thats all i'm gonna say

Civic1.jpg

only a fool judges his life by what he sees in other peoples eyes