Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Enclosure for single Dc lvl 5 12


Patrick Saxon

Recommended Posts

Posted

DC audio recommends 1.5 cubes for that sub. What are the max dimensions you have to work with?

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Posted

You could try 15High 23Wide and 15Deep. The port is 13.5"

High, 2" wide and 31" Long. This will give you a 1.5

cube box @ about 35 hz. Sorry my sketchup is

down so I can't post a sketch.

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5384 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...