Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Mr. Meade already did that ;)

No offense to Meade, but what does this even have to do with anything? This van is louder than anything he has ever built... Same goes for everyone else on this forum.

Id love to see anyone come close to these numbers with a stock cabin... I dont care what theyre running. Steve Cook is one of the veterans, and most respected in car audio period.

Posted

No offense to Meade, but what does this even have to do with anything? This van is louder than anything he has ever built... Same goes for everyone else on this forum.

Id love to see anyone come close to these numbers with a stock cabin... I dont care what theyre running. Steve Cook is one of the veterans, and most respected in car audio period.

can you read....before getting hot & bothered.............

eyes pop out of skull :)

quoted with..........

Mr. Meade already did that

do .........we........understand.....this.....or .......should i further slow it down.....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted
:lol::lol: Cook is the man....that van is the most impressive thing I have ever seen..the install on it alone is second to none and it is definitely not a one note wonder. IIRC he is runnng 5 Crossfire XS-SPL 18"s on 20 Memphis 4kd's.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Posted

Saw the van, but was across the parking lot when he ran, damnit!! It is definately loud as hell.

A little off topic, but did anybody catch the black astro with the flapping passenger door? And Gmonk, you suprised the hell outta me by introducing yourself. Sorry I was a little short. I was pretty stressed if I remember right.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3087 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...