avenged4life Posted December 3, 2014 Report Posted December 3, 2014 I have 2 12s in a ported box, I hooked up a dmm to the positive / neg lead on the subwoofer box and its showing 4.2 resist, is that the correct ohms? Or should I take subwoofers out and test seperate?
avenged4life Posted December 3, 2014 Author Report Posted December 3, 2014 Well it shows the correct resist, thankfully pulled the subs to find that one of the jumpers from alpine had fallen out and was messing everything up...
RooTxBeeR Posted December 3, 2014 Report Posted December 3, 2014 Good diagnostic. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.