Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Looking at two Sundown Audion z 18 v.2


Chris Dennis

Recommended Posts

Posted

There is a guy local to me on craiglist that has two sundown audion z 18 v.2. He wants $400 for both or is willing to trade for a xbox one or ps4. Does this sound like a good deal to you guys? They do not come with a box. I just happen to have an xbox one day one edition that i never use. If they are in good working order, does this sound like a fair trade? I have a suburban with no third row and I want to put some serious bass in it. If I understand right, those version of the subs are rated at 1,500 watts max so I was thinking of running a hifonics 3200.1 two channel amp. I know sundown audio is a pretty good speaker and you typically can't go wrong with them. Any thing I should for when inspecting them other than the obvious problems. I plan on hooking them up to some type of amp that way I can make sure they work and don't pop or have any other issues. Thanks for the help, sorry for the newb questions. I am not new to car audio but I really want to get a serious set up. Right now I have a audio pipe 15 in a ported box with soundstream amp powering it. It sounds pretty good because the suburban is huge inside and almost acts like a box iteself. looking to upgrade and get more bass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5384 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...