Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dropped the mayhem for a new zv4... with better results.

I think there has been a very large controversy about how much port to use when designing a box with aeroports.

The box is 2.5 cu with a 4 inch aero so about 5 inches per cube. Its definitely on the low side however using a 6 inch aero the lowest I can tune is around 34hz with the room I have.

I think over the break I might try sticking a 6 incher on it just to see how it performs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y0QHcPIAa4&feature=youtu.be

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

Posted

I've stuck a 6 incher in a lot of things. Performance has varied.

Good to know... its usually dependent on the application.

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2941 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...