Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

external port


franklucas

Recommended Posts

Posted

No it wouldn't since it's port area/ net volume, you would need to factor in the lost port displacement for the part being out, that said, you should not calculate port area based on the port area/cube rule specially if you are working with a non average sub.

Posted

Thanks Joe X I have 2 dc lvl 6 18s and found a port area formula that uses xmax as a guidline. The formula says I need 316 inches of port area so a 17.75 X 17.75 port size is what I need to start with? Thanks man

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5432 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...