Mazdawgs /proffessa's New Build

Man I must have been a work-a-holic when this build started, that was sweet

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Mmmmh 160 at 20hz i think that would be insane but not possible in db drag in this van IN propper droppers very very possible with one door open..!! and he as well in excess of 20kw plus and running 16volts and loads of cone area!! im getting all excited thinking bout it!! i would guess it will be 6th order bandpass or even horn loaded.

I think if Ian 'Iceman' Pinder can do 157 @ 27hz with "only" 12k and 6 x 15's (PD stylee)*,

http://streetbassers.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=17.0

You can DEFINATELY do 160+ PD @ 20hz with 20k and loads of cone areas. And if there's one thing I've learnt from you and prof - its all in the box design.. which is def your (and profs!!) area of expertise....

Aim high Paul... you know we're all behind you..!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

* not knocking Ians install, I fucking love that Astra, just saying that with all the variables - you should be able to do it... maybe Ian's the new owner of the van ;)

Girls like Bass too!!!!!

Check out www.streetbassers.co.uk

Archived