Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

? About box spec


Livinloud87

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a subwoofer box that was built a while back. I ran a cadence in it for some time if finally messed up. I'm looking to run a sundown sa 12 with the 600d amp. I just would like to see if anyone has seen a box design like this/ the tuning and volume of this box.

Any help would be greatly .

image_zps9c031353.jpg

image_zps52f98b75.jpg

Posted

I'm trying to understand whats going on inside that box, could you take a picture looking in through the sub cutout?

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

Yeah, between it being particle board and the craziness they have going on the with port I'd toss that box in the scrap heap. Its not worth the effort to try to salvage it. Just build a new box, that way you will get exactly what you want.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

That's kinda what I figured I just couldn't figure out what was going on with it. It seemed awesome for years I traded a woofer for the cadence and the guy built that box probably 8 years ago and it sounded awesome and got loud.

Just was curious the design.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7858 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...