Second Skin Audio

ballpark idea

im45pl

Hi as the title says, is there a ball park figure to use for the sealed section of a 4th order? Subs are dc lvl6 18s which will Have psi recones and ti baskets.

Any suggestions ?

Edit: obviously more info would be better but just trying to a rough idea to see what room I need and what options I have

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Hi as the title says, is there a ball park figure to use for the sealed section of a 4th order? Subs are dc lvl6 18s which will Have psi recones and ti baskets.

Any suggestions ?

Edit: obviously more info would be better but just trying to a rough idea to see what room I need and what options I have

My personal recommendation would be to mess around with sizes an such in winISD pro. That should give u an idea...

Otherwise I've seen people use a 1:2 cubic foot ratio so for Every 1 cube sealed you would need 2 cubes ported.... Idk how well that works but I've never played with 4th order yet

I remember Ray West's advice on 4ths was to make the sealed side 'tuned' to your bottom f3 so modeling in winISD would help with that then the port side tuned to your upper f3 and just go for the biggest ratio that'll work.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Archived