Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

4 dd9512sc in a 09 chevy Silverado Xtra cab


exc500

Recommended Posts

Posted

Any suggestions on box type? I've got a 2009 chevy Silverado Xtra cab all rear seating has been removed and will be running a pair of new model m4's strapped to them at a 2 ohm load. I of course have a very upgraded electrical system (dual alts with plenty of battery for reserve. I'm leaning towards a ported enclosure. And as long as I can be comfortable in my seating up front I don't care how much room it takes for these subs to do there thing. I'm not looking for strictly spl but don't won't to look bad if I do an occasional sound off. I'm open to any suggestions . Thanks for anyone who has any input.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3347 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...