Sonic Electronix

Name Three Setups Louder Than What I Have Now

Well thing is I am probably gettign a different car this summer...Chrysler 300 I think. Right now I drive a Jeep Liberty so it won't be as much air space. Would 2 12s or an 18 be better off in a trunk?

what kind of air space is in the trunk? 18 needs alot of room to breath.

Well it looks like I will probably go with FI and will either do two 12s, two 15s or 1 18 in a REALLY GOOD box. I am not really sure what I would power my setup with. I would like to just keep my amplifier (Brutus 2607d) but I am not sure if that would be good enough.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Well it looks like I will probably go with FI and will either do two 12s, two 15s or 1 18 in a REALLY GOOD box. I am not really sure what I would power my setup with. I would like to just keep my amplifier (Brutus 2607d) but I am not sure if that would be good enough.

FI BL 15's and run each one off its own Kicker ZX1000.1<-- can be had on ebay for $260 shipped each

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

Is this like a sale because usually these amps aren't that cheap. I am going to do this in the summer so if the sale ends by then...well I am out of luck. Why couldn't I just run them off my amp...they would be getting the same wattage.

Setup in the makings

another l7 user converts to fi . . . . *sigh*

haha

I want to go with another company. Kicker just can't handle a lot of power and its the truth. Giving my 15s only a 1000 watts each and I begin to smell VC. I only have had Orion and Kicker...time for me to go somewhere else. Don't get me wrong I definately like the L7...I just want to see what FI can do for me.

Setup in the makings

I have an MTX 9500 15" running of a PG Gold Amp receiving 1500 Watts that i am pretty sure is louder than your Kickers and i only paid 950 for my stuff

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

kickers can handle power its just a matter of the box in which they are in. Terry Burns, a teammate of mine, just had a show last weekend, he ran 4 L7 10's off of 2 soundstream xxx6500. So they were seeing about 6200 total watts, on 4 10s for two street beat runs, seeing about a 156 until one of the amps went into prodection. He used these same subs at USACi world finals and placed 2nd in street beat 2. Kickers just like really small boxes with alot of clean power, if you dont have that, they will blow.

Archived