cichlidfort Posted April 2, 2008 Report Posted April 2, 2008 Well you can look up my setup in my signiture. Name three setups that are close to the same price as mine (about $1200) that would be louder than what I have. Please don't be a jackass and say 8 15s because that is obviously louder and not close to the price I listed. So....now that I threw that out there name em... I wanna hear y'alls opinion 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
mrwigglezdj Posted April 2, 2008 Report Posted April 2, 2008 my 8 15s, ran off the pa5500d lol cost me only 1100 lol Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
cichlidfort Posted April 2, 2008 Author Report Posted April 2, 2008 my 8 15s, ran off the pa5500d lol cost me only 1100 lol Your setup cost only 1100? 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
SPL2K Posted April 2, 2008 Report Posted April 2, 2008 1 DD 9515, a 2000 or so watt amp, and a good box. 1 RE MT 15, a 2000 or so watt amp, and a good box. 1 Fi BTL 15, a 2000 or so watt amp, and a good box. Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.
cichlidfort Posted April 2, 2008 Author Report Posted April 2, 2008 1 DD 9515, a 2000 or so watt amp, and a good box. 1 RE MT 15, a 2000 or so watt amp, and a good box. 1 Fi BTL 15, a 2000 or so watt amp, and a good box. I can see the first setup being louder but you really think just one RE or Fi btl 15 will hit harder than my two 15s? 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
Amalan Posted April 2, 2008 Report Posted April 2, 2008 I can see the first setup being louder but you really think just one RE or Fi btl 15 will hit harder than my two 15s? what did you meter at?
mrwigglezdj Posted April 2, 2008 Report Posted April 2, 2008 i paid 85 ea for my 15s and 350 for the 5500d Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
SPL2K Posted April 2, 2008 Report Posted April 2, 2008 I can see the first setup being louder but you really think just one RE or Fi btl 15 will hit harder than my two 15s? you asked what would be "louder". Any of those 3 would be louder on a meter. Even going from your 2 L7 15's down to 2 L7 12's would probably be louder on a meter. Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.
David Posted April 2, 2008 Report Posted April 2, 2008 I can see the first setup being louder but you really think just one RE or Fi btl 15 will hit harder than my two 15s? why the DD and not the RE or Fi? I think all three he listed would murder you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.