keith Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 Can anyone give me some numbers on what the icons can handle daily, I have 2 bdcp 1500s and want to take full advantage of both. I also was looking at the xcons but don't know if they would be ok with 2.20 net for each woofer, any help would be appreciated with this, cant seem to find just the right info.
Cameronmyers74 Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/categories/sub-woofers/soundsolutionsaudio/icon.html According to there site the icons can handle 1250 watts rms maybe take like 1300-1500 daily? this is just a guess. Because when I emailed PSI they said my woofer could handle about 1500 before I ran into problems. My subs rated at 1200 wrms. So I run it at 1100 watts. Also it says your amp does 1000 wrms @ I assume 4 ohms. . Also you could email SSA and see if the xcons would work in 2.20 net.
ImaNoob Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 BDCP im pretty sure will do more then 1000 @ 4ohms... and closer to 2000 @ 1..If you believe what the birth sheet says.. 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
keith Posted December 21, 2014 Author Report Posted December 21, 2014 Mine put out about 1250 at 4 ohm but wanted to run at around 2 ohms per sub and that's around 1800 maybe better off with the xcons and different box. Do you know if their is any difference between sound quality of the to.
Cameronmyers74 Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 BDCP im pretty sure will do more then 1000 @ 4ohms... and closer to 2000 @ 1..If you believe what the birth sheet says.. http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchfield.com/Manuals/575/57510001CP.PDF Just going by whats in the manual. If this is the amp he's talking about.
keith Posted December 21, 2014 Author Report Posted December 21, 2014 yes my birth sheet says 1239 for one and 1265 for the other at 4 ohms, for the Rockford Fosgate t1500 bdcp.
Cameronmyers74 Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 oh okay, well maybe like you said just go with the xcons
ImaNoob Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 Honestly if it was me i would run 1 amp per sub...I have with other subs.. I dont know anything about those subs you have though.. i had strong electrical, and my aps were set with dd1. 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Cameronmyers74 Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 It says the xcons will work in 1.75-2.25 cu-ft I originally thought thats what he was going to do? Edit that is for the 12's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.