computer sub help

Logitech with rear wireless speakers. So loud my neighboors down thee street can hear me and get the extreee music card cuzz it makes it a who lot better man :^ :^

...? do you guys live in a 20ft diameter circle for a neighborhood? i tried blarring all my speakers at once the z-560s and the z-5500 and i heard it up to the end of my drive way then you couldnt really hear it that much. but none the less they are amazing speakers for the dough. but z-5500>z-5450 or something the z-5450 sub is only 100 or 120watts rms or something so unless you really need wireless rear speakers go for the z-5500

Logitech with rear wireless speakers. So loud my neighboors down thee street can hear me and get the extreee music card cuzz it makes it a who lot better man :^ :^

...? do you guys live in a 20ft diameter circle for a neighborhood? i tried blarring all my speakers at once the z-560s and the z-5500 and i heard it up to the end of my drive way then you couldnt really hear it that much. but none the less they are amazing speakers for the dough. but z-5500>z-5450 or something the z-5450 sub is only 100 or 120watts rms or something so unless you really need wireless rear speakers go for the z-5500

For some reason I'm a little nervous about wireless speakers. I have a fear of loss of audio fidelity with these things. Not to mention, the introduction of noise.  :V