Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sub options


ddouble83

Recommended Posts

Posted

Guys I need help I havea 13 Altima sv and I plan on keeping factory head unit. The equipment I'm leaning towards is Audison 8.9 with 1 ap for my sub I can't decide what sub to go with any suggestions?

Posted

Budget, space for the installation, power (predicated on how much electrical you have/want to put in) ect.

Want a blind recomendation, or a well informed one?

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

 

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Posted

My budget will be about 2000 give or take a few hundred. As far as electrical I'm going to upgrade the battery and do the big 3. I'm still in the planning stages other than comps which are hsk 165s.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2028 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...