Current Draw Calculation

I am looking at using an electromagnetic lock in a 12v car application and I am having a brain fart on how quickly it would kill my car battery? Current draw is .11A-.15A. Link is below. I am worried if it is on all night it might kill my car battery. Using it to secure my center console. My battery is 800 CCA, 1000 CA, and Reserve Capacity is 110.

http://www.amazon.com/AGPtek%C2%AE-Electric-Magnetic-Electromagnet-Fail-Safe/dp/B00JERC00S/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1419708065&sr=8-5&keywords=electromagnet+lock

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Ya that's what I figured. Think I'll have to come up with some other option. I'm thinking something like using a relay that it's armed when the door is open or car is on. I figure if someone is going to break into my car they will have to open the door.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived