ZDudas Posted January 4, 2015 Report Posted January 4, 2015 My pioneer AVH-X1500DVD is coming in from Sonic Electronix tomorrow and I plan on installing it right away. I just want to be able to watch movies on it while my vehicle is in Drive. Is there any simple way to wire the parking brake bypass to where I can watch movies while driving? This is going in a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado with OnStar and Bose, will be using the Axxess GMOS-01 harness to wire the headunit up. Thanks for the help, I'm hooking this up tomorrow.
Beanz Posted January 5, 2015 Report Posted January 5, 2015 http://m.ebay.com/itm/150789849524?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
islandpride684 Posted January 14, 2015 Report Posted January 14, 2015 http://www.diybypass.com Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.