chris1309ny Posted January 6, 2015 Report Posted January 6, 2015 Hello all I was just looking for suggestions for a box for my Chrysler 300m that I just got. I originally had the hdc318 in a minivan in an enclosure designed by Joe X (big props this thing slammed) that I got from here but it does not fit in the trunk. It looks like I will have to slide it through the back with the seats down so I do not have a lot of height to play with... Height 1' 2.5" Width 3' 5" Depth 3' 9" If it is possible I would like to build the box for 2 18s but I do not think that is practical with the amount of space but any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated...Thank You very much -chris
Joe X Posted January 6, 2015 Report Posted January 6, 2015 Would be happy to help but the box would need to be subs up and that is a no go in trunk cars, you could do 3 12s or maybe 4 with a harder to build box also is likely that you would need to build inside the trunk.
chris1309ny Posted January 6, 2015 Author Report Posted January 6, 2015 Would be happy to help but the box would need to be subs up and that is a no go in trunk cars, you could do 3 12s or maybe 4 with a harder to build box also is likely that you would need to build inside the trunk. Thanks for the advice it saved me a lot of time. Can I do 2 15s or should I just stick with 12s? I can build the box in the trunk if necessary.
Joe X Posted January 6, 2015 Report Posted January 6, 2015 You would need like 16 1/4" height for 15s check if you can get that somehow.
chris1309ny Posted January 7, 2015 Author Report Posted January 7, 2015 You would need like 16 1/4" height for 15s check if you can get that somehow. I should be more specific. I only have about 14.5 inches of space to slide the box in but the trunk opens up to be around 20 inches so I still can build a box in the trunk if I have to I just want to make sure the port is facing the right way because once its in its in. But yes same measurements just more height.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.